Purpose: Employees can add additional payments or expenses individually to their time card. This help guide will show you how to do this.
Additional Pay/Expense Reimbursement
- Unapproved and Pending Payroll: All expenses and additional payments in this table have been submitted but have not been approved and processed in payroll. When a new expense is added, it will show here. If it is still pending, you will be able to edit or delete it before it is approved and processed in payroll.
- Approved and Processed Payroll: This table shows you a history of all expenses and additional payments that have already been approved and processed in payroll.
Upon clicking "Add", a new screen will appear to walk you through entering your expense. Enter the following information for the additional pay or expense:
- Post Date: Make sure this date falls within the correct pay cycle in order to pull it into the payroll run.
- Pay Type: Select the pay type from the list.
- Amount: Enter the total amount of additional pay or expense.
- Job Name (optional): This is specific to job tracking.
- Reference Code (optional)
- Note (optional)
- File Document: Upload a file if you need to show proof of the expense.