Employee Time Card
Purpose: This help guide will give you an overview of the time card options available through the employee view.
TRAXTimecard allows employees to enter hours, request time off, and track expenses.
- Time Card: This tab is where employees will enter hours worked each day. There is a history of hours worked and the ability to edit past entries.
- Reports: This tab has an overview of hours worked during a pay period and employees will need to go in and confirm those time cards before the payroll run.
- Request Time Off: This tab is where employees can submit a time off request and see the current balances.
- Additional Pay/Expense: This tab is where employees can enter one-time expenses or additional pay such as overtime, travel expenses, a new hire lunch, etc.
- Holiday: This tab has a list of company and federal holidays that have been added under the company settings.
Would you like to learn more about entering your employee hours?
Did you know that you can run reports on your time card?
Do you need more information about requesting time off?
Would you like to learn how to add your expenses for reimbursement?
Did you know that you can view your company's holiday schedule?