Purpose: To teach you how to use Report Writer to run your payroll reports.
Report Writer allows you to create custom reports. To begin, select "Add Report"
Name the Report
From here, select the type of report you want to create from the drop-down menu under Template. Enter the Report Name and a Description and then click "Save." Once the report is created, click the "Run | Edit Report" link as shown in the first screenshot to start selecting the data for your report.
Select Report Details
- Choose the date range and employee status.
- Select which branch, class, department and division.
- Move the available fields you want to report on with the arrows to the report columns.
- Be sure to click "Apply Selection."
- Lastly, either Generate the report, Return to the Report List, Save, or Cancel to return to the Report Writer main page.
View the Report
Generating the report will run the report in TRAXPayroll and give you options to export the report to excel format.