Date Range Report
Purpose: A variety of payroll date range reports are available. This help guide will show you how to select the date range for these reports and give a brief overview of what types of reports are available to you.
Select the Date Range for Reports
Navigate to the Date Range tab under Reports. Here you will be able to run reports based on pay dates.
- If necessary, select the Pay Group from the drop-down menu.
- Select the year that will be shown in your reports. Please note that the year defaults to the current year.
- Select the applicable Period from the drop-down menu. You can choose to have reports created for the entire year, for a specific quarter, for a specific month, or for a custom date range. If you selected the entire year, a quarter, or a month, your reports will update automatically. If you selected Custom, you will need to enter Date From, enter Date To, and select the Apply Custom Dates (see 4-6 below) to make sure your reports reflect the desired Period.
- If you selected a Custom Period, enter the beginning date in the Date From field.
- If you selected a Custom Period, enter the end date in the Date To field.
- If you selected a Custom Period, be sure to click Apply Custom Dates to make sure your reports update to reflect the desire Period.
Available Date Range Reports
- Pay Stub reports can be sorted by Paper Checks or Direct Deposits. Selecting an employee will show all pay stubs for the chosen period or date ranges.
- PDF reports can be sorted by demographics including Branch, Class, Department, or Division.
- Excel reports can be pulled in .xls or .xlsx formats depending on your version of Excel.
- Complete Summary reports include the majority of data from payroll for the chosen period.
- Reports for Wage & Hours will also be available for clients using job tracking.