Time Sheet View Activity
Purpose: The View Activity tab allows you to see an overview of all hours worked for your employees. This help guide will walk you through what features are available on this page.
The "View Activity" tab will give you a basic overview of all hours worked for your employees. The list will automatically show all hours worked for the current day. You can filter the list by the following options:
- Work Start Date and End Date: Set a date range filter to only view hours worked during a specific time period.
- Punch Status: Select if you'd like to see hours worked in a specific punched status, such as Changed, Incomplete, or Blank.
- Employee: Select a specific employee to see all hours worked for that employee. "Show Termination" will include terminated employees in this list.
- Demographics: Select specific demographics in order to only see employees within a certain Branch, Class, Division, and/or Department. "Show Ended Demographics" will include any demographic history.
- Manager: Filter to only show employees reporting to a primary or alternate manager.
- Shift ID: Filter to only show a specific shift ID.
- Job Category: Show or Hide the Job Category in the list.
Hours Worked List
- Add Punch: Click here to manually add time for an employee.
- Add Time Off: Click here to record time off hours for an employee.
- Print Time Card Activity: Click here to run a PDF report of hours worked for all employees on the list.
- Edit or Delete: Click the Edit link to make edits inline for the employee. Click Delete to remove the hours worked for the employee.
Did you know we even track an employee's IP address to show where punches originated from? You can even restrict employees to only log hours worked from certain IP addresses to prevent employees from punching time in unapproved locations. Further, company restrictions can be set to only allow employees to log in from approved locations.