Manage Hour Benefits
Purpose: Time Off hours can be added in bulk for multiple employees at one time, instead of adding them individually. This help guide will show you how to do this.
Manage Hour Benefits
To add time off hours for multiple employees at once, navigate to the "Manage Hour Benefits" tab under "Time Sheet."
- Filter: If needed, enter the specific criteria to filter the list of employees to those who are applicable for this time off record. Once you click "Search," it will update the list of employees below.
Time Off Update: Enter the details of the time off record:
- Date: Enter the date for the time off record.
- If an employee already has time entered for that date, you will see the hours and type in the list. You can edit the existing entry if needed by clicking "Edit" next to the record. Or you can choose to not include the employee in the hours addition, so the hours are not doubled, by checking or unchecking the box on the employee's record.
- Hour Type: Select the hour type from the drop-down list.
- Job: This defaults to the primary job. If you are using job tracking, you will have the option to select a specific job for the time off hours.
- Hours: Enter the number of hours for the time off record.
- Note: Add a note to describe the reason for the time off record.
Check or uncheck the boxes next to each employee to include or exclude them from the time off record. Click "Select All" to select all employees in the list. Then click "Save Changes." to apply the hours to the employees.
Time Off Hours Added
The hours will now be listed next to each employee. If hours are added to an employee who already had hours entered on that date, the hours will be listed in addition to the new time off hours added. Therefore, the count will be greater than one and the amount will be higher than the number you entered.
If you need to edit time off added, simply click "Edit" next to the employee's record.
Please note all hours added will need to be approved in the Approve Time Log tab.