Time Card Reports
Purpose: This help guide will show you how to use the reports tab to check hours and certify your time each pay cycle.
If you are using the BambooHR integration and have BambooHR Time Tracking, you will receive an email notification each pay period reminding you that your timesheet is due soon. At that point, you will want to review your timesheet to make sure everything is accurate before it is approved for payroll.
The reports tab is used to review hours and certify the hours entered each pay cycle. The report has a few different views.
- Pay Cycle: Pulls the hours worked for a full pay cycle and includes the certify your time button.
- Date Range: Allows you to pick a specific date range to view and edit those hour entries.
- Summary: Shows you an overall total of hours worked each day during the selected period.
- Detail: Shows the hours and notes for each day during the selected period, including clock in and clock out times.
Certify Time Card
Employees need to review and certify the time card for each pay cycle.
- Filter by Pay Cycle.
- Select the applicable date range from the Pay Cycle drop-down list.
- Click Find. This will pull up the details for that pay cycle.
- Once you review the hours, click the Certify my time button. If an employee does not certify his or her time, the employer will see the previous pay cycle report that was certified.