Purpose: To provide a quick reference for recommendations on partners we have worked with who can assist you with various payroll functions.
TRAXPayroll works with a variety of third-party vendors. Below is a list of partners we commonly work with for Worker Compensation, 401K, and Pay Cards. When contacting them, please be sure to let them know TRAXPayroll referred you. If you need more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
These carriers are able to set up a “pay as you go” option with TRAXPayroll.
1. The Hartford
- Emily Love | Payroll Partner Manager
8711 University East Drive, Charlotte, NC 28213
Direct: 704-972-0460 | Office: 877-543-1187
- Erin Smith | AmTrust PAYO Liaison
800 Superior Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44114
- Kristen Wheeler
- Phinla Sinphay | Customer Service Manager Patriot Technology Solutions, Inc.
711 S. Osprey Avenue, Suite 2, Sarasota, FL 34236
Tel: 941-951-5469 x238 | Mobile: 941-504-7104
4. E-Comp - To get a price quote from E-Comp, complete this PDF form as fully as possible. Then click the "Click here to submit by email" link and they will get back to you.
TRAXPayroll can develop Custom Contribution Reports for any 401K vendor and send these reports to any other 401K vendor that accepts electronic file feeds, such as the partners listed below.
A pay card is a prepaid card on which an employer loads an employee's wages or salary each payday. Payroll cards are an alternative to direct deposit or paper checks. Users can access their money from an ATM or cash back purchase in the same manner as with a traditional debit card. Please note that deposit reversals cannot be performed on pay cards.
- Cody Malay | Business Development Manager
Direct: 503-924-5854 | Fax: 503-924-2421
- Chelsea Thornton | Director of Sales
- Eric Dresdale | Vice President