Purpose: This guide will detail the expectations of the TRAXPayroll implementation process and answer frequently asked questions about the implementation process.
Welcome to TRAXPayroll!
We’re excited you're here with us, thank you for trusting us with your Payroll needs. We’re committed to getting you up and running as soon as possible!
What You Should Know Before Starting Implementation
We require at least 20 business days before your first payroll run to get you implemented in the system to run and approve your first payroll out of TRAX. Once you are signed up, we will send you a checklist to upload your signed client agreement documents which include the following:
- Proof of Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) from the IRS: Required for registering exact legal name and ID Number in order to pay taxes on your behalf. View examples of acceptable proof: 940, 941, W9 or SS4 application.
- State and Local Income Tax ID Numbers: Required for making appropriate tax payments.
- Proof of State Unemployment Insurance(SUI) ID Number and Rate: Required from each state where business operates for making appropriate tax payments. (i.e., Tax Rate Change Notice, recent State Return, letter from the state.)
- Company Payroll Banking Information: Required for payroll services, must include bank name, account number and routing number.
- Regular Payroll Schedule
- Copy of voided check from your company account
The customer (you) starts the signup process. All reverse wire payrolls are due 2 business days before the pay date, so please give yourself adequate time and planning to prioritize those dates. If you choose four day ACH funding, payroll will be due 4 business days prior to your pay date.
TraxPayroll Implementation with Integrated Partners
TRAXPayroll Implementations can be different depending on which integrated partner you’re using. Refer to the correct implementation page below: