Purpose: You can upload Company handbooks, I-9 and W-4 forms, etc. for employees to view and download in TRAXPayroll. This help guide will show you where these documents are stored and how you can upload documents for your company.
If you are using BambooHR, you will want to upload company files directly to the Files tab in BambooHR.
Documents can be uploaded to your TRAXPayroll account and can be made available to all employees or to employees in specific demographics. All documents uploaded in TRAXPayroll must be in PDF format. If you do not see an option for “Document” on the company tab, please reach out to our Customer Service team and they can activate this for you.
To add a new document, click “Add Document” and select when you want the document to be effective.
- Client Document Type - This is used to classify documents. If you need to add a new option or edit an option in this list, click “Add/Edit.”
- Show Ended Demographics - Check this box if you’d like to show demographics that have ended in the fields below.
- Demographics (Branch, Class, Department, Division) - Select if the document should be limited to employees in certain demographics.
- Name - Title the document.
- Start Date and End Date - Determines when the document will be available to employees.
- Use URL - Here you can provide a link to a website instead of uploading a document.
- File to Upload - Click “Choose File” and select the PDF you’d like to upload.
Be sure to Save the new document at the top of the page.
Existing documents can be edited or ended at any time. Simply click the Action button next to the document. The following options are available:
- End - as of today (Today’s date)
- End - on specific date
- Make change - to correct existing record
- This takes you to the document information page where you can make any updates and save your changes.
- Void - created by mistake but has history
- This enters an end date one day prior to the start date.
- Remove - created by mistake