Purpose: The Employee Menu is where you can find a list of all of your employees in TRAXPayroll. This help guide will show you what features are available when viewing the Employee Menu.
Searching the Employee Menu
The Employee tab is where you can find a list of all or your employees. Basic data elements for each employee are listed here, such as SSN, state work fields, wage type and amount, etc. Clicking on an employee's name will take you to the employee's record.
A variety of search options are available to narrow down the employee list if needed. Double click the header or click the down arrow to show the search options.
Enter information in any of the fields above and click "Search" to filter the employee list.
- Add Employee: Click the Add Employee button to enter new employees. You’ll be taken through each section and asked all pertinent questions needed to set them up in.
- Password Reset and Send Email: Clicking these buttons easily allow these actions to be performed for one employee or a group of employees.
- Bulk Edit: This allows employee data to be updated for one or multiple employees simultaneously.
- Print Resume: This provides you with a report containing all employee information in one place. This report can be run for one employee by clicking their "Print Resume" button or run for all employees by clicking the "Print All Resume" column header.
- Enroll in Benefits: If you are using TRAXBenefits, you will see a link to enroll employees in company benefit plans.
- Login: This allows you to log in as an employee to the Payroll and Time Card websites to see what employees experience when they log in.